Event Website (12-month plan)
Complete event support solution includes:
- Web page template with the guidelines on how to apply for an entry visa to your country. It requires preparation of actual data from your side to be embedded into that template by us.
- This template will contain a professionally crafted form for auto-generation of Invitation Letters upon clients data submission. Firstly it requires a clear understanding of the requirements set by the Consulate Department of your county for smooth visa application procedure. Secondly, we will develop a special PDF Form for you which is needed for mail merge of the data entered into the Invitation Letter Request Form by the applicants.
- If you want to add links to your visa support page for redirects to other online resources related to the event you will also need to prepare respective URLs addresses.
- Official sponsor’s bar can include logos (ideally in a vector format like *. SVG or *.EPS and links to their websites.
- Transition Period Template with a general description of you sports event and email subscription form of the visitors. It will be used for the period before the launch of Get Visa Page.
Comparing to 3-month plan semi-annual Visa Support subscription has a very important addition – email marketing tool build-in into your sports event page. It is a common practice that organizers start actively issuing Visa Invitation Letters approximately 3 months before the start of the event. That means that you have some extra time to start collecting contacts of bodies who have interest in our event. We also have time to plan and prepare good looking email templates which will be used to inform the subscribes about your key milestones and notices like launch of the Visa Support, publication of the Competition Official Announcement, friendly reminders about deadlines for Preliminary and Final Entry, general information and guidelines upon arrival to the hosting city (meeting and pick up at the airport or railroad station, accommodation, available training times) etc.
We strongly suggest to spend some time and affords for the promotion of your Event’s Page through other internet and marketing channels like your national federation website, online media and social media resources. That activity starts to increase your event image, helps to bring more traffic and as a result makes your database of the followers bigger.
Automation of the visa support workflow allows you to scale the service beyond the key client groups to different kind of guests and maybe even spectators. This is a good opportunity to increase awareness about your event, raise the bar for the level of client satisfaction and generate better spectators attendance during competitions.